AHA HeartCode BLS CPR Skills Session -Basic Life Support CPR For Healthcare Providers/ Professional Rescuers
Classroom Time: 70 Minutes
HeartCode BLS CPR is The American Heart Association eLearning CPR course for Healthcare Providers. Blended classes combine self-paced online learning with an instructor-led classroom skills session. BLS CPR certifications are valid for 2 years and comply with The Department of Health and workplace requirements. The HeartCode BLS online course must be completed prior to attending your CPR skills session. A confirmation email will be send upon registration. The online course can be started right away. The online portion takes about 1.5 hours. Receive a HeartCode BLS CPR certification immediately upon completing your scheduled CPR skills session.
HeartCode BLS CPR covers one and two rescuer CPR for adults, children and infants. We review bag mask use, respiratory arrest and choking. A written test is included in the online course. A physical skills test is required in class. Students have the opportunity to repeat the exam at no cost if necessary. This is an American Heart Association BLS CPR certification card.
- Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:00 PM (full)WestCoast CPR Training
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 7:00 PM (full)WestCoast CPR Training
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 7:00 PM (3 seats left)WestCoast CPR Training
- Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 7:00 PM (4 seats left)WestCoast CPR Training
- Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 7:00 PM (6 seats left)WestCoast CPR Training
- Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM (6 seats left)WestCoast CPR Training
- Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:00 PM (6 seats left)WestCoast CPR Training